Creative Block on a Friday

Friday, September 09, 2011

I was told that when one is faced with a creative block... CLEAN! So I did :) I finally put up that Mary Blair print from Disneyland, and found a lovely home for the fabric hoop art I made last night at Modern Mouse's monthly crafty hour. I then took the ugly cork squares from Office Depot and covered them with pretty fabric.
I was also told by another to find inspiration in other people's work. Done. Books spilled about everywhere on my bed. Sketchbook open. Pencil in hand. Now I'm ready to work!

2 comments:

Keiko / Small Adventure said...

Awesome that you have Chris Ware's work. I have that book too. It's an incredible and insanely beautiful project.

genevieve said...

Indeed! That man knows how to infographic and draw and everything! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...