Renegade Craft Fair SF!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Hoorah hoorah! If find yourself in the Bay Area & still in need of presents this weekend, hop on over to Renegade Craft Fair at the Concourse Exhibition Center (620 7th St) in San Francisco!  This is the last fair of of my show season and I feel like this may be THE BIG ONE (lol). 
 I'll be sharing my booth (#45 upstairs) with Faheema of Unicorn Crafts again so get ready for a cute overload! My dear friends Small Adventure, Janie XY, Casa Murriguez, Homako, and many more will be out and selling their goodies. Show some love & give the gift of handmade! There will also be the usual DIY crafts, photobooth, DJ and food galore :)

I can't thank ya'll enough for the love this year. See you this weekend!

1 comment:

Linda Roessler said...

you have the cutest cards! Loved your booth :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...