Me & Disney's WonderGround Gallery

Friday, April 27, 2012



Weeeeeee!! After long months of waiting, I can at long last share that I will be a part of Disney's WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney. It's been a childhood dream of mine to somehow work with Disney and it's finally coming true. The gallery opens on June 9th and features Pixar-Disney-inspired and Mickey Mouse-inspired original, unique art by a new generation of artists, and I'm so flattered that Disney picked me to be one of the special few. I have a couple pieces up, one being especially near and dear to my childhood heart. I do hope you can come and perhaps add one of the pieces to your home!

Click here for the official press release & previews of some work (mine's not up yet).

Side note: they apparently found me at a craft fair and I had noooo idea. That just goes to show you never know what surprises will come when you're in your element & doing what you love. Luck finds you. If I went back in time and told my 10 year old self that I'd be drawing Mickey Mouse for Disney forrealz & not just in cheesy basketball poses (see below), I... yeah. No words :)
Genevieve, age 10

2 comments:

amyy said...

Way to go woman! I"m soooooooooooo excited for you! But I'm not surprised at all. You're incredibly talented and tied in to what this universe wants for you. It's inspiring to see it all unfolding. :)

Brittany said...

This is so exciting -- congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...