Maker Faire 2012 this weekend! Holy Moley!!!

Friday, May 18, 2012

I've been quietly working on preparations for my most favorite fair ever. I was initially on the waiting list, then 2 hours later I was officially in so I will enjoy this fair that much more. I feel so very lucky! I designed a few new items and will test them out this weekend. Have a peek!
Yep! Clink t-shirts and Tin Can Telephone stamps, as well as notebooks, iphone cases, and buttons. I only have a limited number of each, and how they do at the fair will determine their life expectancy. Kevin & I will be sporting matching Clink shirts to trigger your gag reflex from roll-the-eyes cuteness ;)

Anywho! I would love to see you all. Swing on by--tickets are still available.

Maker Faire Bay Area
May 19 & 20
San Mateo Event Center, San Mateo CA (directions)
Saturday 10am-8pm // Sunday 10am-6pm
Booth #63 (YEAH!)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I LOVE the stamps! I wish I lived in the bay area so I could hit the faire!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...