Hidden Cameras: Ghibli Museum

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I believe that children`s souls are the inheritors of historical memory from previous generations. It`s just that as they grow older and experience the everyday world that memory sinks lower and lower. I feel I need to make a film that reaches down to that level. If I could do that I would die happy. Hayao Miyazaki

That being said... Let's get lost together!
Bus stop, you had me at (oh!) hello.
O hello, Totoro! Two tickets please!!
Soot balls & le petit traveler = bff!
They had a giant plush Nekobus for the kiddies. You had to be this tall to ride ::stretches arms::. I drew a sketch of the fun :)
Even the bathroom door was special! (Yes, I took a picture of the bathroom door. Laugh all you want... it's pretty)
You win, Ghibli. You win all my love & tears of awe, haha. Oh, and money, too. Your gift shop is AWESOME.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...