The most Pinoy day ever!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Today I said goodbye to the province. I ventured with my aunt and her two law school friends to Tarlac to enjoy delicious food at our restaurant & say see you later to my lola.

First we were fed:
basil, yogurt & pineapple smoothie, green mango & malunggay pesto pizza
okoi & papaya vinegar
tamarind-lemongrass baked chicken
homemade dried mango

After the 3 hour lunch, we chatted about CNN, Anderson Cooper (my aunt's friends are obsessed with him haha), Glee, life in Japan & the upcoming election. Lots of chismis & laughing :)

I drew this as I digested:
Based on the sights I saw in Quiapo yesterday: kiddies playing pogs on the streets, karaoke in the hawker stands, a little toddler playing with a cockroach (disturrrrbing!!)
Fresh lettuce! It was sooo delicious :)
My aunt is tickling my lola, hahahaha. It was so funny!
Awwww bye bye lola! I'll see you in 2012 if not sooner.

On our way back to Makati/Quezon City, we stopped by the Aquino Museum. Wow. Not only was it incredibly thorough and informative, but quite moving. They actually had the clothes Ninoy was assassinated in, blood stained & all. I urge every filipino to go to really understand the country's history.
The grand entrance.
Cory's infamous dress! So pretty & simple :)
Vote Noynoy!

Reality's hitting me. I'm leaving soon. Eeep!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...