Craft Night at Modern Mouse!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Unfortunately I didn't get to go but after reading the article & seeing the photos, I had to share. It seemed like a great time and I'm bummed I didn't attend. I stopped by Modern Mouse to deliver inventory the day before the event UGH! I know I had something else planned the night of craft night but now I can't remember so it must not have been that great. Dang it.
Eleen, the shop's owner, showed me the space pre-set up and it's really exciting to see it filled with people crafting in the photos. Yay! Looked like it was a great success :)

Read more about it here & make sure to visit Modern Mouse in Alameda if you're in the area! & don't be shy around the staff. They're the nicest people ever.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...