It's overflowing!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

The plush bin is at an all-time high. Rightfully so as I have 5 (FIVE?!?) craft fairs this summer. The 5 doesn't include the one I'm on the waitlist for, and the two I'll find out about on April 8. Ohhh brother.

I dreamt about a white bunny rabbit. He was little at first, but as I took care of him, he got bigger and bigger until he couldn't fit in the shoebox home anymore. He also had a giant carrot growing in the patch of dirt in his home. My sister said I should put him in a cage so he wouldn't escape but I wanted to give him the freedom to roam if he wanted. It eventually came to a point where he had to have a new home (his butt was sooo big), so I wandered around to find him a new box. When I came back, he was gone. There was another part of my dream where Kevin teleported to me because I needed help working a fair but that's another story.

I love interpreting dreams so here it goes. My dream according to dream moods:

To see a rabbit in your dream, signifies luck, magical power, and success. You have a positive outlook on life.
To see a carrot in your dream, signifies abundance and fertility
To see something growing in your dream, indicates that you have reached a new level of maturity or spiritual enlightenment.

So I guess it's all good, but turns bad news bears when the bunny gets too big or my space is too small. I am starting to feel anxiety about having enough inventory for the upcoming 5 fairs. So I guess luck is pushing me to grow & expand. All I know is that if I'm able to survive this summer, I can handle anything. Last year I did 5 craft fairs, and it's hard to imagine I'll be doing the same number in 3 months. How's that for perspective/reality check/say whaaaat/isyouCRAZY?!?

Okayyyyy, back to sewing....!

Oh, & on another note I uploaded my current work mix on 8tracks. Now you can listen to what I listen to while I work :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...